Setia Highlights

Setia EcoHill enhances its township with R.E.A.L Kids Education
25 Aug 2016


Setia EcoHill Sdn Bhd today inked an agreement with R.E.A.L Education Group Sdn Bhd to welcome R.E.A.L Kids into its upcoming 360,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, Club 360° which will be located at the highest vantage point of the sustainable Setia EcoHill township. 

Present to officiate the agreement are Tan Hon Lim, Executive Vice President of Setia EcoHill Sdn Bhd and Ee Ching Wah, President of R.E.A.L Education Group Sdn Bhd. Koh Sooi Meng, General Manager of Setia EcoHill and Rachel Leow, General Manager of R.E.A.L Kids acted as official witness to the signing ceremony. 

The signing ceremony officially marks R.E.A.L Kids as the first anchor tenant for Club 360° with approximately 10,000 sq. ft. of leased space at the clubhouse when it is ready in 2018 for its 200 pre-school students.  

Setia EcoHill was officially launched in 2013 and has since flourished into a sustainable township with carefully manicured landscapes, waterscapes and pocket parks. Approximately 1,300 units of homes and 224 parcels of bungalow land that were completed were already handed over last year to the first phase purchasers with an addition of almost 300 units targeted to be handed over later this year. 

In conjunction with the signing ceremony, guests are also treated to an exclusive preview of the Club 360°, a spectacular clubhouse located on the peak of Setia EcoHill, which will be privy to a stunning panoramic view of this eco-township. 

The club will be a social catalyst to residents, offering a wide variety of activities to promote an active lifestyle to be enjoyed by residents of all ages. Rising up from ground to the podium, the outdoor lawn provides an impressive full Olympic length swimming facility flanked by wet and dry parks for the children, a well-equipped gym complete with three multi-use studios, and a function lawn dedicated to those who enjoy outdoor events with a spectacular view. 

The clubhouse also features a multi-sports centre which houses an international futsal arena, four badminton courts which also doubles as a full size basketball court. These sporting facilities are supported by family changing rooms complete with separate male and female sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. 

On top of these facilities, the clubhouse will provide an alluring dining venue at the roof level, offering all patrons 360o views of Setia EcoHill and beyond. 

S P Setia has also recently unveiled its maiden phase of the newly launched 1,010 acres Setia EcoHill 2 which is located next to Setia EcoHill to highly encouraging take-ups. Four products from Phase 1, Alexus, Banyas, Clarus and Everna were introduced to the public. Approximately 80% of its Everna cluster semi-detached homes are already taken up to date. 

One major factor that draws the attention of potential buyers is the affordable price point for landed property priced from RM553,000 coupled with the Setia 10:90 package that was launched in April 2016 for some of the newly launched projects. Many took the opportunity to own their first property with this scheme as it allows property buyers to only pay 10% initial down-payment and the remaining 90% to be paid up only when the property is completed. This provides ample time for new homeowners to plan their finances while locking in the price today. 

Combined with Setia EcoHill 2, the entire Setia EcoHill township development will spread over 1,683 acres with Setia EcoHill covering 673 acres. 

To ensure the continuity of sustainability, Setia EcoHill is now preparing to launch its upcoming affordable apartment D'Camellia priced at RM256,000 as well as EcoHill Walk, which will be the first integarated commercial development in the Semenyih corridor, in the coming months. 

Similar Post

S P SETIA Retains No.1 Spot for a Record-breaking 10th time at The Edge Malaysia Property Excellenc
Setia Eco Templer recognised for its design excellence
Topping out marks milestone for an Eco Sanctuary
Hat-trick wins for Setia at The Edge Malaysia Property Excellence Awards 2018
Double Win for S P Setia at the MIP Planning Excellence Awards 2018